Clinical Research Associate based in Saudi Arabia - Sponsor Specific
Role Summary: Manage the execution of the assigned clinical studies, from initiation through to
closeout. Ensure that all clinical study management and project deliverables are completed, ensuring
quality deliverables on time and in accordance with SOPs, policies and practices.
What we Offer:
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Company car or car allowance
- Depending on the model, home-based is a possibility
- Flexible working hours in a home-based role
- As a CRA, you will receive a company iPad and have use of key developments such as site visit apps, visit reporting apps which allow CRAs to do their day to day job more efficiently!
- We invest in keeping our teams stable, so workload is consistent
- We offer genuine career development opportunities for those who want to grow as part of the organization
- We give the chance to work on cutting edge medicines, right at the forefront of new medicine development
- Working in partnership with a single-sponsor
- On site between 6 and 9 days per month, dependent on the sponsor
- All CRAs and SCRAs are allocated a dedicated IQVIA Line Manager
- Permanent employment contract
- Fantastic work/life balance - flexible working within the core hours of 10 am to 4 pm
- Sponsor model has reduced travel (approx. 30% or less) due to using ‘Fit for Purpose Monitoring’ which incorporates remote monitoring therefore there is less need for on-site visits
- Site management and monitoring activities across KSA
- Work with sites to adapt, drive and track subject recruitment plan
- Provide protocol and study training to the assigned sites
- Create and maintain monitoring visit reports and action plans
- If appropriate, co-monitor, train and mentor junior members of the team
- Computer literacy required, including well-developed computer skills in MS Word and Excel
- program experience preferred
- Basic knowledge and ability to apply GCPs, ICH and applicable regulatory guidelines
- Knowledge of procedures for monitoring clinical trials, GCP and medical terminology preferred, but not mandatory
- Demonstrated good problem solving and organizational skills, able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Able to perform assigned task with minimal direct supervision by Line Manager or Clinical Lead
- Expanded knowledge of clinical research and operations, prior monitoring experience or equivalent preferred, expected to expand knowledge base and be able to apply relevant GCP, ICH and regulatory guidelines and procedures to assigned tasks
- Demonstrated good problem solving
- Able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks/assignments
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cross functional manner
- Effective oral and written communication skills with both individuals and groups. Good command of English language required.
- Aptitude for training both in-house and site personnel
- Effective interpersonal and organizational skills
- Must possess a valid drivers license where applicable.
To become part of our team, you should:
- RN/BSN, BS/MS or BA with 3-5 years related clinical research experience preferred or two-year
- Associates degree plus 4-5 years experience in clinical monitoring. Alternatively, a high school diploma or equivalent and 7 or more years of related experience in a scientific or healthcare field may be considered (in lieu of an academic degree) OR equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- At least 3 years clinical monitoring research experience, encompassing all the activities of a Clinical Research Associate (all types of monitoring visits) and some prior clinical lead experience
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
IQVIA Talent Networkに登録する