Consultant, Software Implementation
IQVIA™ (www.IQVIA™.com) is the world’s leading company providing information, technology, and services for virtually every type of stakeholder in healthcare. Every day, IQVIA™ innovates on a large scale. We have been the big data company in healthcare before the “Big Data” term was defined. Since 1954 we have been helping healthcare organizations harness commercial and scientific insights and execute on their most strategic initiatives. IQVIA™ employs over 60,000 professionals in over 100 countries to drive results for over 5,000 healthcare clients globally. IQVIA™ is a publicly listed company (NYSE – Q) with estimated revenue over $11B and a market cap of over $29B.
Provides high quality, timely development and on-time input to solutions for service delivery, managed services, or implementation oriented client projects. Assignments range in complexity from basic analysis and problem solving to assisting in the development of more complex solutions to leading small teams. Contributes to meeting client satisfaction objectives. Develops modules and low level designs while monitoring technical quality standards of onshore / offshore developers.
• Assists with the review and analysis of client requirements/problems and proposal development.
• Develops detailed requirements and design documentation and specifications.
• Performs basic quantitative or qualitative analyses to identify issues and develop solutions.
• Conducts customer trainings, requirement workshops and demos
• Assists Analysts and Consultants in design and structures of presentations.
• Develops a basic knowledge of services and consulting methodologies and the pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences industry.
• Develops an awareness of IQVIA technology solutions and how they would be utilized in client scenarios.
• Engagement based responsibilities are assigned and closely managed by Consultants, Engagement Managers or Principals.
• As a business analyst, validates the client deliverables and directs and reviews the work of an offshore project team.
• Bachelor's Degree Required
• 3-5 years of related experience Required
• Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
• Familiarity with quality regulations in pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences industry.
• Prior experience with software implementations in pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences industry.
• Ability to work on multiple projects, prioritize work and deliver on tight deadlines.
• Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of business, their interaction, and the impact of external/internal influences on decision making, growth and decline.
• Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools, and techniques, related to functional area.
• Knowledge of current events and developments in the industry.
• Knowledge of quality management processes in pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences industry.
• Effective time management skills.
CCBA Certification (from IIBA) is a plus
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
IQVIA Talent Networkに登録する