Director, Epidemiology, Center for Advanced Evidence Generation
Work closely with global clients and other functional groups by providing epidemiology and outcomes research leadership for observational research on the natural history of disease and comparative safety, effectiveness and cost of medical treatments, designing methodologically sound studies to meet project objectives and regulatory and payer requirements, and conducting and supervising analyses, evaluation and reporting.
- Serves as project lead on client facing or internal projects.
- Authors protocols, reports and other study documents with independent, critical thinking to ensure quality and completeness of output, oversees timeline for deliverables associated with study reporting.
- Reviews and provides relevant epidemiological and outcomes research input to statistical analysis plans and analysis output.
- Reviews and provides epidemiology and outcomes research input for tasks including CRF/eCRF development, form previews and other ad hoc project tasks (e.g., regulatory responses, slide deck development).
- Independently generates content and direction for business development proposals.
- Interacts with clients including attendance at Bid Defenses and other remote or on-site presentations and discussions.
- Provides methodological review/input for work of peers and junior staff in areas including observational study methods, statistical methods, safety and pharmocovigilance, the selection of instruments and clinical measures to achieve objectives, and sources and measures for resource utilization and costing.
- Identifies client-related, budget-related and internal issues that may require attention or escalation
- Represents IQVIA externally through conference presentations.
- May oversee or conduct statistical analysis as needed.
- Ph.D. with 7 years relevant experience
- Ability to design, plan and conduct observational studies of comparative effectiveness, safety and cost.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong presentation skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients in a global and matrixed environment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet Explorer.
- Must be highly organized and self-motivated with a proven ability to determine and meet objectives.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
IQVIA Talent Networkに登録する