Experienced Clinical Research Associate - Sponsor dedicated
IQVIA Clinical FSP business is unique. Our teams are dedicated to a single sponsor partner, where the common goal is quality delivery for our clients. We set ourselves apart with collaboration and face to face contact both at start up and during the clinical study.
Leadership recognizes the skills, talent and experience of our clinical teams and strives to build upon this as the function evolves and grows. Our managers understand the sponsors priorities and the individual aspects of each model. Focus is given to career development from day one, including new hire orientation and onboarding, day to day problem solving and training and development.
Unique to the FSP model, our team contributes to the pipelines of the specific sponsor and therefore our CRAs are ‘indication and molecule experts’. Additionally, IQVIA’s FSP business works with the Sponsors SOP’s, creating more continuity for both parties.
Our models offer excellent opportunities for experienced CRA’s to expand their knowledge and skills.
What we Offer:
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Company car or car allowance
- Depending on the model, home-based is a possibility
- Flexible working hours in a home-based role
- As a CRA, you will receive a company iPad and have use of key developments such as site visit apps, visit reporting apps which allow CRAs to do their day to day job more efficiently!
- We invest in keeping our teams stable, so workload is consistent
- We offer genuine career development opportunities for those who want to grow as part of the organization
- We give the chance to work on cutting edge medicines, right at the forefront of new medicine development
- Working in partnership with a single-sponsor
- On site between 6 and 9 days per month, dependent on the sponsor
- All CRAs and SCRAs are allocated a dedicated IQVIA Line Manager
- Permanent employment contract
- Fantastic work/life balance - flexible working within the core hours of 10 am to 4 pm
- Sponsor model has reduced travel (approx. 30% or less) due to using ‘Fit for Purpose Monitoring’ which incorporates remote monitoring therefore there is less need for on-site visits
- Site management and monitoring activities across the Turkey
- Work with sites to adapt, drive and track subject recruitment plan
- Provide protocol and study training to the assigned sites
- Create and maintain monitoring visit reports and action plans
- If appropriate, co-monitor, train and mentor junior members of the team
Become part of our team.
We believe in hiring the best talent in the industry.
To become part of our team, you should:
- Have a degree in Life Sciences
- Have at least 1 year of independent on-site monitoring experience
- Be experienced in handling multiple protocols across a variety of drug indications with good time management skills
- Have in depth GCP knowledge
- Be flexible with the ability to travel nationwide
- Hold a full Turkey and clean driving license
- Possess strong communication, written and presentation skills are a must (must have fluency in English language)
- With the merger between Quintiles and IMS Health, we now have access to significant data pools allowing better site selection and recruitment. This helps drive performance of sites making the CRA role more efficient and discussions at site more productive. It’s the next generation of clinical development
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
IQVIA Talent Networkに登録する