Freelance Study Nurse - Helsingborg, Sweden
Are you looking for an opportunity in Clinical Research? Do you want to work for an industry leading company that offers you an excellent benefits package and supports career progression whilst giving you the option of working flexibly? If so, come and join us - IQVIA are looking for a Study Nurse.
This role, with an immediate start for 6 months in part-time (32 hours or 16 hours per week possible) is to support the site in Helsingborg in conducting a clinical trial in the field of mental health.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate clinical research studies and maintain a safe study environment according to health and safety policies under the direction and delegation of the Principal Investigator
- Safeguard the well-being of subjects, act as a volunteer advocate, and address subject’s concerns while ensuring the highest quality-of-care practices
- Deliver clinical care to subjects and assist staff with administrative duties
- Maintain up-to-date study protocols, case report forms (CRFs), Electronic Data Capture (EDC) systems, and other study documents
- Plan and coordinate logistical activity for study procedures according to the study protocol
- Perform clinical set-up and preparation for the study including labeling specimen collection tubes and containers, inventory of required supplies, and setting up or troubleshooting equipment and/or study issues
- Assist with data entry, data quality checking, and query resolution to ensure adherence to study protocol and quality control for content accuracy and completeness
- Assist in study enrollment by recruiting, screening, and orienting volunteers according to the study protocol
- Correct administration and custody of study drug according to site standard operating procedures
- Perform a variety of complex clinical procedures on subjects including but not limited to vital signs, phlebotomy, administration of IP, etc.
- Collect, record, and report clinical data and findings appropriately in CRFs while collaborating with study investigator about study-related adverse events and serious adverse events according to the study protocol
- Coordinate with study monitor on study issues and effectively respond to monitor-initiated questions.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree or educational equivalent in Nursing and one year relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Knowledge of clinical trials, combined with in-depth knowledge of departmental, protocol and study-specific operating procedures, consent forms, and study schedules
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology
- Experience in the field of mental health would be a plus
- Strong IT competence, skilled in using MS Windows and Office applications such as Access, Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and client
- Good organizational skills with the ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Fluent English and Swedish language skills
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
IQVIA Talent Networkに登録する