Job Description Summary
Working closely with our Consumer Health partner, you will maximize sales growth in a specified geographical territory, consistent with company’s strategy and objectives. This is generally achieved by educating and informing trade, retail or physicians and/or hospital staff on the features and benefits the customer’s product(s) versus competitor products in order to increase prescriptions and/or use by the healthcare professionals and patients.
- Achieve assigned activity goals and targets for the territory in different areas in Malaysia as agreed with the reporting manager.
- Within a specific geographical territory, identify target customers and physician profiling while maintaining and analyzing customer records.
- Conduct sales interviews, carry out pre-call planning and preparation and develop a self analytical approach in order to identify learning areas from each call.
- Successfully manage objections and/or issues raised, escalating more sensitive or complex queries.
- Maintain records in the reporting systems within the required timescales.
- Effectively utilize the relevant software (e.g. Electronic Territory Management System, CRM systems) to maintain records updated and to report daily calls
- Organize and conduct group events to optimize business while complying with relevant country legislation.
- Keep Line Manager informed about changes in competitor activities and other market changes.
- Maintain an up-to-date sales / technical knowledge of specialty and disease areas and relevant publications as per customer profiles
- Discuss, agree and document assigned activity, Key Performance Indicator tools, and targets as agreed with Line Manager.
- Successfully complete career development courses and additional training as required by the customer.
- Ensure the reporting of any identified Adverse Events in line with prevailing process and guidelines.
- Project a professional impression of the Company and act in accordance with the relevant Pharmaceutical Industry’s Code of Practice
- Require at least 6 months - 1 year of prior relevant experience in Trade, Retail or Ethical channel.
- Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences / Pharmacy / Business or related field
- Good understanding of Healthcare Market and related procedures.
- Fluency software operating systems, such as MS Office and customer relationship management systems.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to conduct face to face presentations to customers.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
IQVIA Talent Networkに登録する