Sample Prep Associate, Sample Preparation
Responsible for routine sample preparation duties inclusive of troubleshooting routine experiments, and the preparation of solutions and reagents.
- Executes routine techniques to ensure biological sample is prepared for subsequent analysis.
- Executes routine techniques related to assigned area of work, such as extractions from biological matrices, tissue preparation, or purification.
- Responsible for performing and documenting testing in accordance with SOPs and applicable regulatory guidelines.
- Makes and records observations, perform calculations, and collect and prepare data for evaluation.
- Identifies and documents potential performance errors or otherwise unusual results and escalate to senior lab personnel.
- Assists in maintaining laboratory equipment.
- Assists in good housekeeping of the lab environment, consistent with 6S standards.
- Assists in maintaining adequate inventory.
- Responsible for clear, accurate, and timely communications with cross functional stakeholders.
- Documents all project work according to Q2 Solutions and regulatory processes and procedures, as applicable.
- May interface with applicable LIMS system for workflow management.
- May work with automated instrumentation.
- Supports safety, quality, and 6S requirements and initiatives.
- Complies with company's procedures and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Participates in continuing education through self-study, attending training sessions and meetings.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Basic knowledge of lab principles
- Good reading ability.
- Basic computer skills.
- Proficiency with pipetting techniques.
- Basic knowledge of Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) and other regulatory agency standards within area of responsibility.
- Knowledge of laboratory safety and infection control procedures and practices including standard precautions and hazardous chemical handling.
- Knowledge of laboratory equipment, instrumentation and terminology used in the area of responsibility.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to maintain effective reporting procedures and control workflow.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with internal stakeholders.
- Applicable certifications and licenses as required by local regulations.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree required Or
- Other equivalent combination of education and experience
Q² Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. https://www.q2labsolutions.com/careers
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, Q² Solutions' ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates Q² Solutions and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-covid-19-vaccine-status
IQVIA Talent Networkに登録する