Senior Clinical Trial Manager
We are looking for a Sr Clinical Lead to join our innovative and dynamic group of global professionals dedicated to assisting our clients in driving healthcare forward. This is an important and high-profile role within our Research & Development Solutions organization to enable medical breakthroughs that advance healthcare and patient treatment options around the world.
The Sr Clinical Lead role requires you to lead the clinical team, leveraging your clinical operations and therapeutic expertise to achieve the delivery of the project’s overall objectives to the Sponsor’s satisfaction. You will be supported by domain experts in every function, enabled by best in class technology and data analytics. Key collaborations with Leads from centralized monitoring, site activation, data management, etc. will support cohesive delivery along with overarching coordination and financial analysis from the Project Leader.
This is a vital role within our organization and IQVIA’s size and global footprint will present you with the breadth of opportunities necessary to develop your career.
Typically assigned to one or two projects or a development program within a therapeutic area, responsibilities might include:
- Leading Global Clinical team, accountable for achievement of milestones and quality of contracted scope.
- Monitoring clinical progress and serve as clinical project contact with customer.
- Developing clinical operations plans and ensuring consistent use of study tools, training materials and compliance with standard processes, policies and procedures.
- Training and providing guidance to CRAs/Clinical team and advising on critical specific study issues – overseeing monitoring that will yield high data quality and integrity.
- Collaborating with other functional groups to support milestone achievement and manage study issues and obstacles
- Ensuring all appropriate recruitment strategies are in place to maximize recruitment opportunities including all outreach or digital offerings.
- Anticipating risk and implementing mitigation strategies
- Managing study team assignments, accountability and resource requirements
- Overseeing the scope of clinical delivery as per budget and contract. Identifying changes in scope and supporting the project leader in ensuring the financial success of the project.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor's degree in a health care or other scientific discipline with 7 years clinical research/monitoring experience
- Clinical project management experience within the drug development industry, with previous CRO experience preferred. Minimum 4 years prior clinical management/operations experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Proven ability to work through others to deliver results to the appropriate quality and timeline metrics, monitoring/managing performance and providing feedback; experience productively partnering cross functionally and with customers to advance work effectively and efficiently
This is a remote / WFH opportunity
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
IQVIA Talent Networkに登録する