Sr Consultant, Software Implementation
IQVIA™ (www.IQVIA™.com) is the world’s leading company providing information, technology, and services for virtually every type of stakeholder in healthcare. Every day, IQVIA™ innovates on a large scale. We have been the big data company in healthcare before the “Big Data” term was defined. Since 1954 we have been helping healthcare organizations harness commercial and scientific insights and execute on their most strategic initiatives. IQVIA™ employs over 60,000 professionals in over 100 countries to drive results for over 5,000 healthcare clients globally. IQVIA™ is a publicly listed company (NYSE – Q) with estimated revenue over $11B and a market cap of over $29B.
Responsible for the on-time completion of service delivery, managed services, or implementation oriented client projects. Manages a cross-functional team (onshore/ offshore) to achieve project delivery success. Identifies and elevates potential new business opportunities. Provides Technical Leadership to the project team.
• Participates/leads teams in the design, development and delivery of technology/service-based projects or components of larger, complex projects.
• Reviews and analyzes client requirements/problems.
• Proposes and delivers cost effective solutions to meet these requirements.
• Performs qualitative/quantitative analyses to assist in the identification of client issues and develop client specific solutions.
• Conducts customer trainings, requirement workshops and demos
• Designs, structures, and delivers client reports and presentations.
• Recommends improvements and alternative solutions.
• Provides follow-up with internal and/or external client to ensure client satisfaction.
• Proactively develops broader and deeper knowledge of technology/services solutions and trends for the pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences market.
• Begins to develop practice specific subject matter expertise, either in technology & applications consulting or functional areas for the pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences industry.
• Ability to manage work streams, assigning tasks and driving them to completion. May assist with business development activities.
• As a business analyst, validates the client deliverables and directs and reviews the work of an offshore project team.
• Bachelor's Degree Req
• 5–8 years of related experience in consulting or services delivery, ideally in pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences industry preferred.
• Solid project management, client influencing and relationship building skills.
• Strong technical architecture / design or development experience desired.
• Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
• Experienced with developing consultative relationships with senior level managers and executives at clients in the pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences industry.
• Knowledge of quality regulations in pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences industry
• Prior experience with software implementation projects in pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences industry
• Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines.
• Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques related to functional area.
• Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the industry.
• Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills.
• Has established network and referral contacts.
• Has necessary subject matter expertise to effectively manage projects within a given CoE.
CBAP Certification (from IIBA) is a plus
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
IQVIA Talent Networkに登録する