Sr. Solutions Engineer, Commercial Compliance
Manages pre-sales technical activities for the development and implementation of complex products/applications/solutions.
- Provides technical knowledge, advice and support to sales representatives, account management, and customers during the pre-sales process to resolve requests regarding product/service technical issues and maximize the benefits derived from the organization's products and/or services.
- Conducts system demonstrations and provides technical and business Subject Matter Expertise during client presentations to illustrate benefits and value of IQVIA offerings.
- Works with current customers to educate them on value of updated offerings and benefits of migration.
- Assists customers during the sales process to maximize the benefits derived from the organization's products and/or services.
- Manages pre-sales technical activities for the development and implementation of complex products/applications/solutions.
- Provides technical input into bid proposals, projects and technical documents with the sales process, and may identify additional sales opportunities with existing customers.
- Assists with identifying scope of opportunities and relaying scope to Delivery team to develop detailed customer installation and/or system integration plans.
- Oversees pre-sale technical support in sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Works with marketing and product managers to define new products or product enhancements.
- May serve as company liaison on specific technical projects with customers.
- May provide product feasibility analysis in support of sales efforts with sales representatives.
- Can operate across like minded technology applications.
- Shares and owns best practices.
- Bachelor's Degree with 8 years of related experience required Or
- Master's Degree with 6 years of experience required Or
- 5-10 years of field sales engineering experience required Or
- Life Sciences Industry experience, preferably in Transparency Reporting or HCP Engagements
- Experience with Salesforce.com or SaaS technology
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
IQVIA Talent Networkに登録する