Provide data migration expertise on Adverse Event Reporting products including Argus Safety, ArisG and related modules
• Requirements Analysis - Analyse source database systems like ArisG, AERS, Perceive, Argus, etc.
• Code Development of complex SQL queries, PL/SQL packages, procedures, functions, etc.
• Deploy and execute Migration code
•Participates in Client workshops, UAT, etc
•Performance Tune SQLs, Code Deployment to higher environments
•Development and accountability of document deliverables (Requirement Documents CBD/CS UDDs SCR Verification IQs etc.)
Professional experience and strong knowledge with real time experience in Drug Safety Products from Oracle/Aris Global – Argus/ArisG
• Working knowledge of writing advanced PL/SQL queries
• Have implemented at least 1 data migration project
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
• Commitment to excellence and high quality standards
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within changing priorities
• International travel readiness, work hours that overlap global client location Time-zones
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
IQVIA Talent Networkに登録する